[guide.chat] funny things

  • From: "elaine nutley" <e.nutley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 20:24:32 +0100

Hello Malcolm
Here as promised, is the funny thing that happened to me.

Many years ago, I went to my local library, which was part of a very large
secondary school, it was however close to our house and I could walk there, I
chose my talking books and was leaving, the front doors were closed, and I
could not get out, so found someone, who told me to press the button on the
wall, beside the front doors, so I did, it was the fire alarm, I could hear it
going off all over the school, and we were only about quarter of a mile from
the fire station, I very quickly found another button and pressed it, the doors
opened and I made a quick get away, as I was walking or almost running down the
road. the fire engine passed me, I did not go there again on my own.

Bye for now
Elaine

skype
ElaineandKezi