[guide.chat] for Queen Elazebeth

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 14:49:21 +0100

 Hello elizabath
got new title for you now hhahahahahaha queen elazabeth

most on here been given titles

darran is dazzling darran he picked it himself

daft jim which i chose
choclate drop for clare
choclate twirl for senn
miss google it vanessa
mr joker herold
alax find it all for us

jann mrs sweet

malcolm sweet boy
jennie story telller
Dawn our tv presenter and reporter

kevin mr cheff

lisa peck is miss cutie and pussy cat dottie
cathie miss pop in

phyllis mrs rug maker and miss broom stick because she cleans a lot hahahahaha
I am miss piggy eat like a bloody horse

ann miss flower pot she loves her garden

margaret mrs like to be here for us

think done everybody
yes love finding titles for us all

oh wow loved your news my ears pricked up their mentioning cards wow
I love card making
can you tell me please how you make cards?

oh look forward to new tips now
vanessa brought new black kat cougar machine wow she can cut nice butterflies
out in a4 paper or card
all kind of things she is learning it at the moment
i am doing my shapes on sizzex machine
such as sunflowers roses tulips
can cut all my christmas trees out snowman other stuff wow

love carol xxxx