[guide.chat] episode 87 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 19:36:08 +0100

When the doctor left Miss Piggy with some medicine for the sick piglets they
soon started to get better and Miss Piggy told them that they must never touch
those crabapples again otherwise they would get sick again,we promise we won't
said Faye,
Calyx went to the old prison where Casper along with onyx and Yazz they had got
things under control there and the staff had been given their shifts,you don't
waste any time do you said Calyx at least I know that things are running quite
well here,I will pick up what I came for and go back to the new prison and see
what Miss Sunflower has got in store for me today,
when Calyx got back to the prison Miss Sunflower was waiting for him, glad you
could join me said Miss Sunflower, the doctor came to see me after he went to
see your family,are they all ok asked Calyx?
well it seems as though they had eaten crabapples and given themselves the
gripes so he gave them some medicine they will be ok now,thank goodness for
that I am sure Miss Piggy is relieved about that,
well I had better get on now and do some work said Calyx,it was about half an
hour later when Molly came in to tell him that Bertie was causing trouble again
and she had to make him go back into his cell,he can stay there for a while
said Calyx maybe if he is in there for a while he will behave himself,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97