[guide.chat] episode 87 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 19:10:01 +0100

Miss Piggy and Calyx had a wonderful evening and when they were on their way
back Miss Piggy said well another cruise do you think we will be ok this time
Calyx? of course we will said Calyx things don't go wrong every time you go on
a cruise,we will have a lovely time and I am sure you will enjoy it,
When they reached home Casper and Faye were waiting for them they told them
that all the piglets were asleep and things had been very quiet once they had
all gone to bed, thank you said Calyx I will see you both in the morning as I
have some things to clear up at the old prison before I go back to the new one
and get settled into my job,oh by the way Miss Piggy and I are going on another
cruise in a couple of months,Miss Sunflower was there tonight when we got there
and has agreed to it but not for a couple of months to give me a chance to
settle in at the prison,it was some of our family who arranged and paid for it
for us as they said we had been through so much lately,it was really nice to
see them again,
Well we will see you in the morning, goodnight,
The next morning when everyone got up for breakfast some of the piglets said
they did not feel well and wanted to stay at home,what is wrong with you said
miss Piggy?
we just don't feel well said Faye who was always the spokes person in the
group,shall I ask the prison doctor to call after he has done his surgery at
the prison asked Calyx? yes that might be a good idea said Miss Piggy and then
if they are faking because they don't want to go out in the rain woe betide
them,
A couple of hours later the prison doctor came calling and when he saw the
piglets he asked them if they had been eating anything other than what Miss
Piggy had given them, have you been at that crabapple tree again asked Miss
Piggy you know what I told you about that,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97