[guide.chat] episode 84 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 21:22:02 +0100

When Wormy knew that there was a Bertie look alike in the prison
he tried to get into the isolation block to see him but of course Casper was on
top of that as he had been warned that this might happen,so he took wormy and
made him work in the work shops to keep him busy,he had to stay where he was
until one of the guards went him with him into the exercise yard, later in the
morning Wormy thought he could outsmart the guard by hiding in the bushes and
keeping really quiet,but of course the guard was more observant then he
thought,come out of those bushes said Yazz I can see you trying to hide in
there,you can go back to your cell so I can get on with my work I have better
things to do than nurse maid you,after Wormy had been taken back to his cell
Yazz went to see Casper to report what had happened,well said Casper we will
have to cut all the bushes away from the perimeter  , so that will not happen
again,
Have you heard from Miss Sunflower today asked Yazz?
not yet said Casper I expect she has a lot to do in the new prison,of course
she will have to be informed about Wormy and what he tried to do,of course she
is still head of both prisons I am just looking after this one but I still have
to answer to her,so we must be very careful,

watch this space for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97