[guide.chat] episode 80 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 19:18:35 +0100

In the Morning when Calyx Miss Piggy and the piglets were having breakfast
Hoppy appeared in the doorway he was a little excited when he saw them as he
had been up all night with Lucinda,well said Calyx what's happened during the
night? well said Hoppy a false alarm this time they say it happens sometimes
when it is a first litter,what are they going to do asked Miss Piggy? well they
are going to keep her for a couple of days just to make sure then she can come
home,we will have to get the wedding sorted out so that we can marry as soon as
possible said Hoppy,while she is in the hospital I will sort things out in the
house and make things ready for her, oh good said the piglets are we going to a
wedding? maybe said Calyx you will just have to wait and see,
What are you all going to do today asked Calyx as I have to go to work,if I
don't get down to the job in hand soon they will find someone else to do it,
I think we can go and find some nice things to give Lucinda for her wedding and
her new family when it comes which won't be long by the sound of it,
Back at the prison Calyx took his seat in his office and Miss Sunflower came to
tell him what the job had in store for him that day,well said Calyx at least I
managed to get some sleep last night as we had a little drama at home but
things have been sorted now,ok said Miss Sunflower you and Yazz will have to go
to supervise the exercise yard this morning until Onyx arrives she is running
late for some reason I think it was something to do with Molly she had a
problem at the other prison and Onyx was called in, I think the Bertie look
alike was causing some trouble and making the other prisoners unsettled,
Who is the new governor  of the other prison asked Calyx? well I am sure you
won't be surprised to know that Casper got the job,I thought he would be a good
choice said Calyx he is very capable  and knows the running of the prison as
well as you do by now,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97