[guide.chat] episode 37 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2012 21:21:56 +0100

Kermit told Miss piggy that he would go to the ship and get her things so that
she could change and do her make up and hair agaon, as he left Miss Piggy
called after him and asked him if he would bring some of her dresses also, i
Will see what I can do said Kermit,he was only gone for a short while and when
he came back he told them that the ship had left and all their things were on
it still except for the things they took   on shore with them,so Miss Piggy had
nothing to change into,and nothing to repair her make up or hair,what am I
going to do said Miss Piggy what a mess we are in,Calyx told her that he would
sort things out with Kermit,
ok said Kermit give me some money and tell me what you want me to buy for Miss
Piggy and I will go out and see what I can buy for her to make things easier
for her,
a couple of hours later Kermit returned with a bag for Miss Peggy and she
started to make herself look a little better,I want to change said Miss
piggy,well said Kermit you can do it where you are,no I can't do that said Miss
Piggy with everyone looking on, it did not worry you when we were together said
Kermit,maybe not said Miss Piggy but we are not together any longer,
with that there was a knock at the door and the stranger appeared again,I have
a message for Kermit he said, well what is it said Kermit,
Casper rang to say that they had caught Wormy and were holding him in the
prison as a double agent and he had to answer for his actions,what id you find
out from Casper about the demands,he said he could get the money but it would
take time,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97