[guide.chat] episode 37 of Monyx

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 21:20:28 +0100

That night things were getting really bad in the building,poor miss piggy was
in a real state and Calyx could not not console her,what am I going to do said
Miss piggy look at the state of me what would my piglets say if they saw me
like this,calm down said Calyx it will soon be light and Kermit will be going
to find out what is happening,
at first light Kermit left them with Dandy watching them,and went off to see if
he could contact Casper,when he finally got hold of him he was told that things
had been going on in the prison during the night,you would not guess what
happened said Casper. well tell me said Kermit,well said Casper Wormy has been
in action and he has made a tunnel for Bertie and Monyx to get through and they
have escaped.we don't know where they are so I don't know what to tell you
now,Miss Sunflower is going mad she thought that wormy was on her side and was
guarding the place so they would not get out,obviously Bertie has got to him
and offered him a lot of money so he is helping them,well said Kermit in that
case I will ask you for what I was going to in the beginning,what was that
asket Casper? well I would like three hundred thousand pounds by tomorrow, you
must be joking said Casper how am I going to get that kind of money by then,I
don't know said Kermit that's your problem,I don't know how much longer Miss
Piggy will hold out with this she is nearly going out of her mind already and
her clothes and make up are in a bad state,well said Casper can't you do
something to make them more comfortable? if I do that you will take longer to
get things sorted if you know she is comfortable they can stay where they are
until you get things arranged,
when Kermit went back to see Dandy he told him that he was going to have to
change things again as Wormy had helped Bertie and Monyx to escape so he had
demanded money instead. well said Dandy what will happen now? I will keep them
here until I get what I want either Bertie and Monyx or the money,
what are you going to tell Miss piggy and Calyx? Miss Piggy will break down I
know that said Kermit but she will have to be told,

watch this space for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97