[guide.chat] episode 21 the adventures of Mary Jane,

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2012 19:45:03 +0100

Just before all the excitement  of the show I moved into a bungalow and Lofty's
parents moved in with us as they had a problem in the street where they were
living so we had to get them out and find them somewhere  else to live,so we
both sold houses and moved in together, Lofty had one sister and she told us
that if we took her parents in she would forgo whatever was to come when they
died as long as when we died we left everything to her daughter,which we agreed
to do,a few weeks after we moved in she changed her mind and said it was not
fair that her daughter got everything and she wanted her share, she caused us
so much trouble that things were not too good between us and we were trying to
find a way to separate from each other but it was very difficult and we were
living together for 13 years,every time Lofty's sister came up to see us there
was bad feeling she hated me but I don't know why and I don't think she did
either really, it was in 1999 that things came to a head we decided to go on
holiday for the new year and would decide what could be done when we came back,
It was about March Time when Lofty's mother came to tell us that she had her
name down to go into a retirement flat which had just been built, they moved in
a few weeks later and the bungalow had been sold,we managed to get a semi
detached house in Castle Cary  which we moved into in June  2000 it was not
what we really wanted but we could not afford anything else as we had to pay
Lofty's mother some money from the sale of the bungalow,
going back to 1994 I had some cataract  operation and three months later I had
lost the sight in that eye,then I had the other eye done and the surgeon told
me that I had nine holes In my Retina  but he managed to restore some sight in
it,

watch this space for next episode
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97