[guide.chat] episode 20 of the adventures of Mary Jane,

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2012 19:20:51 +0100

They did not show the programme until July and so we had quite a while to
wait,after it had been shown on TV the phone started ringing and the next day I
did a silly thing I went into town and you can imagine what happened,people
were stopping me in the street and cars were beeping at me I felt like I wanted
to hide away as it took me twice as long to get through the town,The following
day we went with some friends to have the meal that we won on the programme,
the place we went to was very nice and the person who was the manager of the
restaurant  told us he had seen the programme and that TSW had told them to
expect us,they laid on taxi's for us also  we had a very good evening, and the
day after I was going with the church choir to sing at a wedding which was
quite a long way from Barnstaple, when we got there the village had their fate
on and when some of the children saw me with Brett they came running over to us
and asked if I had come to open their fate, the Organist who had taken me there
told them No she has come to sing at a wedding.
after the service we all went outside to find that the bride and groom had come
in a pony and trap, I asked someone if they would hold Brett for me while I had
a stroke of the pony, when the choir master came out he saw me with the pony
and said come on Jenivere as that was my nickname he had given me,you can't
have a guide horse for the blind,my answer was do you want to bet,

watch this space for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97