[guide.chat] episode 13 the adventures of Mary Jane

  • From: "Jenny Mock" <r.mock356@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2012 18:33:45 +0100

We were given lots of money gifts for our wedding presents so we made a list of
things that we still needed to buy, one of the things we had to buy was a table
and chairs, I went into town to have a look for some and managed to find some I
liked in Woolworth's it was a drop leaf table and four chairs with sprung
seats, they told me they would have to order them for me and would deliver them
to us I paid the princely sum of £34  which I considered a reasonable price, we
are still using them today nearly forty years later,they don't make things to
last like that these days, we managed to get together the things that were
essential  and of course over the years we have built up a nice home together,
about three months after we were married Lofty came home from work and told me
he was bringing a Securicor
guard dog home and they were going to provide a kennel for us to keep him in
the yard as it was a terrace house with a secure back yard high walls on all
sides,I was quite happy about this as I had always liked dogs and we had a dog
at home with my foster family, he told me his name was Chang,
he had slit eyes like a China man             when Lofty brought him home he
told me  he was to go outside and I was not to touch him, well I still had to
hang my washing on the line so I went out and ignored Chang, when I went back
in he followed me so I gave him a dog biscuit then we started playing together
after a while I thought I had better let him back in the yard, when Lofty came
home he told me that I had dog hair all over my front and what had I been doing
he told me that I should not have touched the dog,I told him that me and Chang
were very good friends,this was proved when we took him to the beach for the
first time in his life,I tried to go for a swim but Chang had other ideas and
he kept jumping in after me and pulling me out of the water by my swim suit .
Chang used to be  a prison dog in his early life but someone or something
crushed his front paw so they did not want him anymore,but he was an excellent
guard dog,

watch this space for next episode,
kind regards from Jenny Ray and  doggies skype name jenny.mock97