[guide.chat] drawing with a perkins.

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 18:51:47 +0100

Good evening Alan. Thank you so much for sending the instructions on how to
draw a bungalow using a Perkins it all sounds very complicated but I will give
it a go on my jot a dot machine as I no longer have a Perkins. I hope it works
just as well on the jot a dot. Oh this is all very interesting. Can I send you
my home address off list so you can send me one of your drawings? That way I
will be able to feel what they are like and also my family would love to see
one too. Thank you so much. Love Clare xxxx