[guide.chat] art the cougar machine cuts and draws virtually everything

  • From: vanessa <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GUIDE CHAT" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 06:13:31 +0100

Read the following of this little beauty, i put the following details from
america because it has more infomation than the british website, but they are
sold in united kingdom.

13 Inch Black Cat Cougar With Software

View Larger Image
Your Price: $749.00
Quantity:
Add to a new shopping list
Email this page to a friend
CRAFTING AND SCRAPBOOKING JUST GOT EASIER!

MAC & PC Compatible

We are proud to introduce the only computer driven digital die cutter designed
specifically for

 Crafters
 Scrap bookers
 Modellers
 Stencil Cutters
 Sublimation users!

Designed for the Crafter and Scrapbooker, we feel this machine is the best you
can get for your hobby or profession. The features and specifications are
without a doubt the best on the market today. The designers have incorporated
everything in this cutter to create a new futuristic design guaranteed to
withstand tough commercial use as well as the general crafter.

The Cougar can cut individual sheets as well as rolls of material.

The machine quality exceeds other competing products on the market today. It is
made of tough composite aluminium and plastic, ready for anything the serious
crafter can throw at it.

Super 950g pressure allows it to cut thick material easily!!!!!

This is for the 13in model, you can cut a FULL 13in wide!

The Black Cat Cutter range has been designed to make your hobby or profession
easy. From cutting shapes, alphabets, numbers, images, words, cards, and more.
It will also cut advanced designs for professional use. The Black Cat Cutters
can do all of this and more with ease.

Using the friendly program we supply, even complete beginners can start to
produce shapes in as little as 30 minutes. We have a dedicated support forum at
www.blackcatus.com

The forum will be manned at all times across all the major time zones so
clients will never be far from support when needed. The forum will be dedicated
to support, tutorials and videos for the Cougar series of machines. We also
have a learnign center attached to the forum where we have out of the box
videos to help you get started.

All clients are given information which allows us to install the cutters via
remote computer if you choose so even novices can be cutting quickly.

We have FREE tutorials for cutting simple die cuts as well as multi-color,
multi-layer designs. More FREE tutorials will be posted as they are created.

EACH PACKAGE CONTAINS:

 13in Cut width Cougar Cutter

 Blade Holder and Blade

 A3+ size Carrier Mat

 Pen Holder and spare nibs

 USB Cable / USB to serial Cable

 Power Cable

 Quality test cut

 Software Programs

 Warranty Card

 Forum Membership details

What makes die-cutting better than scissors?
The use of scissors takes time and patience. However, die-cutting transforms
the tedious task of cutting numerous letters and shapes into a fast, fun and
easy endeavor replicating the same perfect shape over and over again.

What type of projects can I create using die-cuts?
Really, this question should be, what can't I create? The possibilities are
endless.

Use your Cougar machine for:

Stationery, greeting cards and invitations
Scrapbooks and personal keepsakes
Digital scrapbook embellishments
Fashion accessories and design
Home decor
And many, many others

The Cougar will:

Cut all these materials: paper, vellum, parchment and heavy card stock,
Self-adhesive rubber (for making rubber stamps), Sheet magnet, Foil, Static
cling vinyl , Fabric, Felt, Thin metals, Paper wood , Heat and shrink plastic,
Poly foam, Sponge, Leather, Faux fur

Cuts 13in wide!

Cut Foil, Fabrics, papers, cards, mount board, chip board, even plastics for
stencils!

Draw, Emboss & Engrave parchment paper, aluminium etc. using the optional tools

Cut T-Shirt Vinyl and flock easily.

Cut existing files that you may have and our own free files from the forum

Cut any font, any size

Cut precisely: the Cougar even slows right down to 1mm a second cutting speed,
this allows extremely precise cuts.

Print & Cut: Decoupage, t-shirts etc. with a Carrier mat to use for material
that has no adhesive backing.

A laser pointer and Laser aligned Print & Cut Carrier Mat for print and cut
facility

USB  for  Plug and Play

Tool Storage in the top cover

High Speed Math Microprocessor, for fast processing, low noise and clean cuts

Top Cover lifts open to allow long tools to be used in the holder (pens,glue
pens, marker pens and other tools).

Supports Windows 2000 /XP/ 7 AND Vista, 32/64 bit and MAC

Speed and Force controlled by SOFTWARE and the lcd control panel

User-friendly Design , allows you to adjust cutting force and speed while
working

New variable width Blade Holder so almost any diameter (up to 15mm) cutter tool
can be used.

4*8 high resolution LCD back light display,

Minimum 3 pinch rollers to aid stability and media holding

Repeat Function on the LCD panel to repeat the last job continuously

Tough, high strength aluminium alloy body

Cuts 1.5mm Mount board in 1 pass (with optional mount board tool)

Silica gel panel control buttons, easy-to-use and durable

Great add on Accessories: Embossing, Engraving, Pouncing Tools, AND optional
Engraving Mat  for ALL craft users.

New Variable length blade holder, the blade protrusion can be adjusted for
different media

Engraving Rollers attached to the main body so flatbed cutting and engraving is
easily achieved

from
Vanessa The Google Girl.
my skype name is rainbowstar123