[guide.chat] about me 2

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 19:09:06 +0100

Good evening Vanessa oh dear you have a very hard time for sure but you do
amazing. We don't realise how lucky we are until we hear of other's problems
that's for sure. It's so lovely how we can all share our problems on here in
confidence as we know what each other has to deal with and we learn so much
about each other which brings us so much closer. It must be so hard to give up
doing things you enjoy but it's lovely to be able to find ways around things.
Keep positive and happy. You are doing amazing for sure. Love Clare xxxx