[guide.chat] about me 2

  • From: "Vanessa" <qwerty1234567a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GuideChat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2011 11:17:50 +0100

I am comfortable standing or laying down, bending and sitting is not good, I
walk on pain  in the house as I only wear socks and I have to drag my left foot
as it do not work and has shrunk 2 shoe sizes, I use a stick that has a hoop
that you put your hand through, my right knee don't bend, doctor said x-rays
said crumbly bones, deteriation, no cure and keep taking the pain killers and
its my age, I don;t know how old I am but I was born 1957 the year when Ernie
the premium bonds numbers computer was made. My left arm don't do anything, my
right arm does everything it is super strong. I push myself as very scared of
ceasing up and being stuck in bed. I have an electric wheelchair with joystick
at the back for when going out. I can reach all my top cupboards but not bottom
ones. I have problems with memory and distractions, but if someone says
something it jolts a picture and I can talk all about the subject, I sure can
talk. I can remember 1999 computer failure, I do not know what dates, days,
numbers, next week, yesterday etcetera is, though I used to dance, I still have
my ballet shoes as reminder, I had A+ in maths but can only count to 10 now, I
used to do areobics and the step, lucky to walk now by dragging my foot across
the floor. I used to oil paint, bricklay, plaster, wallpaper, carpet cut,
drive, write poems, I wrote over 3 and a half thousand poems and have me on
cassette tapes, I ran my own business, dressmake, knit, sew, crochet, made
wedding cakes, christening cakes etcetera, whatever someone else could do I
tried to learn too. The computer helps me stretch my memory, as gets frustrated
when trying to say a word and only know the first letter. I run the hot tap to
wash my dishes about 9 o'clock, phone rings and I answer it, then went to rest,
then felt hungry about 12 o'clock went to get something to eat, found the hot
taps still runnning, oh my I am on water meter too, worrying over my bill,
destraction and bad memory is horrible to me. I cook really good, but if a
distraction bad memory happens food will guarantee be unedible and will have to
start again, very expensive. I have a small lump on my neck had it scanned it
is large artery with lymph nodes whatever that means and it pulls hurtfully
from using my stick, no one knows whats wrong, all they say keep taking the
pain killers its just your age, I say thats rubbish as you can have a fit
healthy ninety year old and a twenty year old that cannot walk across the road.
I don't see my children and grandchildren regular, beg to see them is not good,
guaranteed to see them on special occassions, birthdays and christmas, I am so
glad I have more than 1 child and won't say what I think at other times.
I live in a good quiet area, excellent ground floor with excellent stardard
interior good walls, doors, wetroom is lilac and white tiles, lilac flooring,
real girly like me, but cannot get out of main doors as there are 3 heavy fire
doors, if fire I will have cheapest cremation won't I?   seaside is not far
away and there are castles.
Need to rest now, so do you after reading this lol.

Vanessa the Google girl.
Skype name. RainbowStar123