[guide.chat] about Casper

  • From: "M BOWKER" <bowker288@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 22:38:07 +0100

Hi Senn, I think it may take
some time  for Casper to get over it, he is very upset because your his anty.
He said even one chocolate drop would do it. Wipe your eyes Casper your going
to make them sore.

Sorry Senn, just having a word with Casper. Now where was I up to, oh yes,
Shall we go for a walk and feed the ducks., Casper said he would like to do
that with anty Senn, then he could tell her that anty Clare gave him lots of
her chocolate because she loves him.

Have to go now Senn, I need to bathe his eyes because he's made them sore with
rubbing them. I even heard him crying in bed last night. Anyway Senn, don't you
worry about him, I'll sort him out.

love Malcolm. xxx

Hi Malcolm,
oh don't worry, casper will get over it soon.
There's nothing to understand, just say I'm stingy! haha.
Had a feeling you would say that about me coming to sort you out. haha.
I will say no more.  Smiles
Senn.

-----