[guide.chat] Wimbledon

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 13:45:24 +0100

Good afternoon all
Yes,Wimbledon tennis semi finals start today oh horray can't wait now
I personally don't think my favourite Andy murray the scotish boy of 23 years
old weill win it this year he always gets half way through then goodness backs
out and starts losing his concentration
raffel is brilliant player
Serina williams of the williams sister was out of tennis for 12 months due to
injury in her foot cut her foot last year in resturant
Guess what!
she weill be playing again this fortnight.
I am quite excited now can't wait.
Won't be on computer much and not answereing my telephone it tough if my
friends ring hahahahahaha Tough

Hope there is more tennis fans on this group then just me
if so enjoy it all.
Take care now