[guide.chat] Why

  • From: "Harold Kitching" <harold.kitching01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Forum chats guade forum" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 11:15:27 +0100

Enjoy this list

why I don't know

Best wishes Harold
Why do supermarkets make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store
to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the
front.
  _____

 Why do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
  _____

Why do banks leave vault doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
  _____

Why do we leave cars worth thousands of pounds in our driveways and put our
useless junk in the garage.
  _____
Why do we buy hamburgers in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight..
  _____

EVER WONDER ...

Why the sun lightens our hair, but darkens our skin?
  _____
Why can't women  put on mascara with their mouth closed?
  _____
Why don't you ever see the headline 'Psychic Wins Lottery'?
  _____
Why is 'abbreviated' such a long word?
  _____
Why is it that doctors call what they do 'practice'?
  _____
Why is lemon juice made with artificial flavouring, and dishwashing liquid
made with real lemons?
  _____
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
  _____
Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?
  _____
Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?
  _____
Why didn't Noah swat those two mosquitoes?
  _____
Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?
  _____
You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't
they make the whole plane out of that stuff?!
  _____
Why don't sheep shrink when it rains?
  _____
Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
  _____

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
  _____

Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity
and send this to someone you want to bring a smile to (maybe even a