[guide.chat] Well done Jim

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 09:39:49 +0100

Good morning my daft jim
love your title makes me smile every time i put daft jim although we all love
you to bits on here

Jim yes everything you said to our vanessa there is brilliant
well done for that.

you know although vanessa speaks up and shouts out to all them numb skulls out
their who do not listen
damn pure ignorant to her needs of her disabilities for decent Taxi service
what is up with them all?

if we disabled people were to owe ten pence or a pound wow they would be at
your door so fast to collect it
not slow their are they?
but is us disabled people were to ask

No !

we would have to wait

Am I right here or not?

Disgraseful

for god sake
why can't they do anything for Vanessa
she is not asking for Gold
now is she?
All she wants is better quality of life style
not too much to ask now is it?
do you agree Jim
shocking service in Wales

wish them in wales would all speak up like vanessa does

right have nice day
going to get ready for church now

LOVE CAROL  xxxx