[guide.chat] Welcome new member

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 17:39:19 +0100

Good afternoon Vanessa wow fancy your second name being pooh
are you related to Winnie the pooh hahahehehehehehehe
Oh nice to hear all about you never heard of muscluar disease before
that is awful
glad you and your husband keep on going good for you both I say
oh wow fancy you and our Vanessa our google girl having such a lot in common
Hey your not twins are you?hahahahahaha
if you both look on the family tree you just never know
lovely you joined this group
take care now