[guide.chat] Welcome clare

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 18:39:49 +0100

Good evening Clare
Oh your a cheeky monkey you know hahahahahaha
ah you didn't know I was listening in there did you?
Just watch it!

or els hahahahahaha
I might be only 4 foot and 8 inches tall but got strong grip and fist
and can always stand on laddar hahahehehehehehehe
have you ever wanted to look like a Panda?
always the first time
Get it!

oops hope your not shaking now
oh your a busy girl there oh how lovely you got to nice events lovely to keep
busy
good for you
Guess what!

I got myself some nice navy blue jaens today in our small next shop they cost
me £22 crikey bloody long as per usual got to have 4 inches cut off now how
frustrating  waste of material
oh dear

i treated myself to new trainers wow nice
white ones cost me £20 knike name on got arrow on side cool yea
so been on spending spree
just had chilli and rice and jacket potato yummy
take care and be careful I am keeping an eye on you now
Love Carol the crazy woman x.x.x.x.