[guide.chat] Welcome Jenn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2012 07:49:40 +0100

Hello Jenn
goodness me getting lots of new comers on here now
I been on chat two years this cming november wow soon gone fast

Carol over 50 now it was my birthday on 3rd of august
only 4 foot and 9 inches hahahahahaha
chubby though eat like a bloody horse
believe me I do
got cochlear implant on one ear digital hearing aid in other ear
got one Kidney that doesn't function properly thank goodness though my
medication keeps it under controlle

live in flat got carer for 15 hours a week

got good family so very happy indeed
totally blind

lovely to meet you.

judging by your email do you have some sight because you go line dancing that
is cmplicated dancing you have to see what your doing when doing that line
dancing
wow

I make cards like our Vanessa on here
and new lady elzabeth who started last week
so good

I go shopping a lot with carer
if weather is gorgeous we go to parks
some times I go for emals with my family
hope you enjoy it
what area do you live in?

how did you find out about this chat group?

love Carol xxxx