[guide.chat] To vanessa the google girl

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2011 12:46:00 +0100

Good afternoon Vanessa
oh that is lovely Vanessa pooh and steven and scot coming to visit you ah that
is lovely because you need company because of your difficulties of getting out
and about
Your just so brave no way could I live like that it will frustrate me if i were
in wheelchair no thanks  your so brave and our Malcolm is too
but isn't it annoying when we have two disabilities because for years me and my
friends have always said its bad enough being deaf as well as blind.
To be in wheelchair and blind too its even harder
can't imagine how harder it is
I am just so grateful to be able to walk about vanessa.

when we come on groups like this and see people worst of then us makes us
realised just how lucky we are all .

I have a personal friend off group she is totally blind and extremly deaf poor
thing she has to use deafblind manual all day well her carers do it all day on
her hands wow
Aren't people so brave
Wish David Cameron could come in to our homes watch how we cope and how some of
us struggle badly let him see what reality really is about.
Right waffled on long enough have nice sunday keep possitive vanessa and most
of all strong.