[guide.chat] To the secretary for Carol

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 22:57:00 -0000

Hi Carol, oh that's such lovely news your telly is back on so you didn't miss
the soaps yet again so made up for lost time. I'm so happy you had a good day
and you certainly had a good shopping spree there on food in miss piggy style
haha. I knew you would be happy I enjoyed the riverside club and have decided
to go there regular again. Yes another Christmas party how cool. Have a lovely
time in day centre tomorrow and enjoy that yummy chicken dinner and
strawberries with cream at Julia's not bad going. Keep you posted how dance
goes. Well Chris and Hannah, Pat and Anita send you their love. They all miss
you so much as I do and hope you will be back in action soon. Lots of love
Clare xxxx