[guide.chat] To the secretary for Carol

Hi Carol, oh thank you. Well it wasn't the riverside club today it was the
other club I have always been to it's on the alternate weeks to the riverside.
This is the club where we play domino bingo. Yes I know. I bet you are confused
now hahahaha. This club is just called the Monday club as doesn't have a name.
Next Monday is the riverside club. Well I'm so happy you enjoyed that yummy
potato hash and apple pie with custard at your Julie's. Oh yes how exciting
your laptop's coming tomorrow let's hope all goes to plan and you will be back
in action again. Yes I will certainly send you the first email so you can store
my email address much easier that way. I'm so happy your email address will be
the same so makes it much easier for me. Yes Corrie was very good a lovely
wedding and Becky's dramatic exit very emotional. I will certainly be listening
to the tribute show tomorrow night at 7.30 not to be missed. Yes so happy to
see Tracy finally got what's coming to her. Well keep you posted how dance goes
tomorrow and look forward to hearing your lovely news. I can't wait to have you
back in action again have missed you. Good luck. I will be thinking of you
while I'm dancing away. Lots of love Clare xxxx