[guide.chat] To sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 20:11:10 +0100

Hi sara
Oh that wiell be nice now you cooking stew and mashed potatos for your sweet
heart tomorrow
make sure he doesn't end up in chippie hahahehehehehe
be firm with him sara
oh can't wait now to find out all about it hey sara get jamie to do voice mail
with you tomorrow We got your voice mail few weeks ago so now we know you can
do it

that weill be nice for him to be on a voice mail
what do you think?

Oh nice you did easter eggs in moulds

Guess what!

I have made 6 christmas cards already I know
your going to say crikey she is early isn't she?hahahehehehehehe
Daft I am but there you go

oh my phone is ringing now bet that is elaine
must dash 000001111````..//oooops god what is happeen