[guide.chat] To sara

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 00:12:04 +0100

Hi sara
come off phone now with my best friend elaine we talked about almost everything
tonight fashion food college and hurrican hahahahahaha
she can talk for england

Sara I love family gathering but always feel isolated when it comes to them all
open there christmas presents they all shout oh look at this its beautiful
i get annoyed deep down inside me because can't join in and shout oh yes,that
is gorgeous feel stupid just sat there like a lemon

what annoys me too not seeing all there new nice outfits on christmas day and
fairy lights on tree and decorations
I can't just walk around the house and walk in kitchen
like they all can go in kitchen and out back in dining room then in living room
us blind people tend to be in a situation where we just sit in one place all
the time
Do you see my point there sara?
sure you know what I am talking about here

I really do feel it believe me especially at christmas times

Daft I know but that is the truth there

Not too bad when we all sit down for christmas dinner at least we all on same
table then doing same thing
so yes its hard for us blind people at that time of year

My favourite part of christmas is getting the prepared bit love that part
buying all presents wrapping it all up doing my christmas cards to braille
love that and going shopping that is different as i am on the go mind is
occupied all the time you see

Hey sara you could be spending christmas with your sweet heart this time wow
extra present for you to buy now

I love perfumes and shoulder bags and cd's at christmas time
something i can feel or hear or use

being blind we have to have somthing to feel or use or hear such as cd's or
dvd's love vouchers too

 last year one of my sighted friends got me candle how stupid how can blind
person light a candle i had to affend her and send it back to her she  had no
idea how upsetting it was she sent me three wax candles in box
she even told me in christmas card to use a lighter to light my own candles now
how stupid is that for a blind person like me
they have no idea do they?
she never done it sinced
 right take care