[guide.chat] To phyllis,sara and Jamie your all Free

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 04:39:09 -0000

Hi phyllis sara and Jamie
Yes your all free.
I have been sacked as a mad crazy miserable tight fisted boring hard faced
judge
I had a terrible time trying to get you 3 free tonight from jail
Lost my job my house my money and my dignity
but one good thing is though not lost my beautiful looks hahahahahahahaha
so hopefully get a new job some wher els

modeling or beauty contest or page 3 in the sun .

are you all set now for your final release?

Good luck
ah bet your animals and family weill be so happy to see you now and sara and
jamie can have the perfect wedding

Love gorgeous beauty queen carol x.x.x.x.