[guide.chat] To my fairy godmothers again

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 22:59:51 +0100

To my lovely fairy godmothers oh all this sounds so lovely but yes hope Auntie
Carol's made of money she will need to be loaded to make all my wishes come
true. What a greedy godchild you have very naughty but nice of course
hahahahaha. Well going to the land of nod now so chat again tomorrow with more
on my wish list so auntie Carol and auntie Phyllis watch this space. Love your
crazy funny godchild Clare xxxxxx yes back to my usual self now you can't get
rid of me that easily hugs