[guide.chat] To Vanessa your baby Grandson

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2011 12:10:48 +0100

Good afternoon Vanessa
Oh that is such pleasant news to hear that your little grandson is now better
oh horray
Although its not our baby but we were all worried sick.
I do not like watching babies suffer not nice at all
So happy now he is off the danger list ah these hospitals are marvlous with all
baby equipment .
Wish goverment could provide more money for new baby care machines in lots of
hospitals.
we would be lost with out hospitals and doctors
Great news Vanessa
Take great care
we all love yu.