[guide.chat] To Vanessa Computers

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 15:28:48 +0100

Hi Vanessa. Oh this is very interesting you explained it all very well for
sure. Yes copying and pasting is ideal and yes I taught our dear Carol how to
copy and paste so we both do it now. It's ideal to copy and paste our news as
we have so many friends to write to so it saves us having to write it out all
over and over again which would take forever and would get too much so this is
a much better and easier way. Also copying and pasting is ideal for sending
articles, jokes etc to other people as just copying and pasting the main part
of the message into a new message removes all those email addresses from
forwards so it saves that inconvenience of having to scroll down lots of email
addresses before getting to the main message and more importantly we are not
passing on anyone's personal details this way. I sent some articles in
yesterday about father's day and I copied and pasted them out of a couple of
email newsletter type magazines I get. One called Mamas Corner and the other
the Matilda Ziegler magazine they are both very good. Vanessa I do have a
question for you. Is there any way you can send the same email to lots of
people without all their email addresses showing. Just wondering as I like the
idea of sometimes being able to send the same message to lots of people but
don't like the idea of their email addresses showing as I feel that passing on
their personal details isn't right. I hope you or anyone else will be able to
help me on this. Well done Vanessa. You are doing amazing for sure. Keep up the
good work. Love Clare xxxx