[guide.chat] To Vanessa

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2012 15:51:39 +0100

HI Vanessa
oh be all nice once its painted makes all the different again

hope your standing at your doors today fresh air as its lovely and sunny here
believe it or not

horray weather getting better great

have you stood in your bikini yet at your doors?

lots of wolf wistles weill come by as people pass

going to listen to some of the links now
wow ten hours oh my god
going to listen to the clare's happy birthday tune first
and herolds elvis singing happy birthday wow
elvis was my idel back in the 70's wow
i had everything from rug to wall clock lp's elvis radio cussion bedding you
name it I had it
my parents spoilt me rotton i am afraid to say

right going for cup of tea to put on my computer desk while lisening to the
links

so might be peaceful now on here hahahahahahahahaha
malcolm sweet boy
ah nice your out again today enjoy it mate while it last
have nice meal tell us all about it ok

going now
Love Carol xxxx