[guide.chat] To Steven evans please pass this on to TAFN FOR ME

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 18:45:54 -0000

Dear All in TAFN.
You weill not know me.
I am a very good friend of Kevin Oliver for 9 years.  Kevin and I were good
friends.  Kevin taught me a lot on computers and sent me lovely stories on
tapes for me.  He loved my home made cards I made for him over the years.
Kevin was always there for me when I needed him most.

When Kevin became a woman called himself Yvonne I found it very difficult to
come to terms with.  I finally got there in the end and Kevin understand.  I
know Keven been poorly now for some time  My last chat with him was on the
phone when he was in Saint Georges hospital he felt so low he wanted to talk to
me as he was due to have two blood transfusions .
Oh I do miss him badly
My last email from him was last week.
My our good friend Kevin rest in peace
Miss you Kevin .