[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2011 12:38:28 -0000

 Good afternoon Senn
Oh yes been quiet all weekend its lovely only got 7 all weekend so not stressed
out with emails now hahahahehehehehhe
Oh glad your having spagettie bonolays
oh nice
Looking foward to my corn beef ash now
yum yum yum

dry here today quite surprised no trick or treat kids came in our avenue its
the quietest halloween around here you see,nobody has the money these days same
goes for bonfire night

Oh I used to love going to Bonfire displays with my parents back in the 70's
because had my sight then  we went to safe ones wow 3 huge fires were going all
at once I remember the sparklers then could see them mum used to make us all a
pan of ash we sat in garden one year dad made bonfire me and julie made our own
guy falks then sat them on benches in our garden
I loved it mum brought us baked potatoes out in foil and cheese on top we got
toffee apples wow they were happy days and safe times too in garden loved it
because could see all the fire works then roman candles going up wow mum and i
liked the founttains they came out in blue red or green and then went out loved
the spinning weels they landed on our bedroom windows hahahehehehehehe
We loved making the wood in bak garden
we invited our neighbours they brought fire works in for my dad to light wow
good old days then but not safe nowdays .
Mum put old wooden kitchen table and two chairs on the fire

I used to love mum making the treatle in the afternoon in kitchen she dipped
apple in put sticks in them.  great times
Senn did you ever go to bonfire nights when you had your sight?
take care

From: Sennjan Kadir - Email Address: senn.kadir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent On: 30/10/2011 12:03
Sent To: Guide Chat - Email Address: guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [guide.chat] In Reply To: [guide.chat] Good morning all

Good morning Carol,
glad someone's out there in guide chat land. smiles
The group has been really quite this weekend.
Sounds like you have been busy this morning.
I've done the usual things and even changed my bedding before coming on the
laptop.
All my clocks went back themselves except for my cube clock, I put it back
yesterday.
The nokia mobile clock went back on its own, just had to do the other mobile.
Even my watch went back by itself, that's good, saves me doing all the
changing. smiles
Oh your tea sounds yummy.
We are having spaghetti polonaise. yum, yum, yum.
I to hope Phyllis is okay, she hasn't been on here for a while.
Have a nice day.
Senn.