[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 13:08:21 +0100

Hi Senn, yes sausage dinner so yummy our favourite. One of the things we have
to add to our long list of things in common. How cool both you and Carol had
sausage yesterday not bad going. You are psychic now too hahahaha. I'm so happy
you still have your medicine with mini rolls and other goodies. Glad you have a
stash as I do haha. Well I leave all the Christmas shopping to my mum as I'm
not good at all at buying presents. I never know what to buy everyone. It's so
hard for a totally blind person. That's a good one I'm sticking to of course
haha. I have never liked shopping. It's a pain though that I'm not able to
surprise my mum. She usually has to get her own presents and I give her the
money which isn't quite the same but better than nothing I suppose. At least
that way she's getting something she really wants and I'm not buying her
something for the sake of it that she may not even want that really would be a
nightmare. I'm chilling out today with my medicine. I hope you have a good day
too. It's cold so have the best place home keeping warm for sure. Love Clare