[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 19:38:23 +0100

Hi Senn, your sausage dinner so yummy and glad you had that all important
medicine with those Crepes but shame you have now finished them. Hope you get
more soon. How cool you did some Christmas shopping and wrapped presents you
well organised for sure. I haven't even started yet. It's been fine here most
of the day and we were so lucky not to get thunder and rain. Well yes, such a
relief I'm not the only one who gets extra letters in emails subjects and
addresses. Yes I would also be rich with the amount of pounds and dollars I get
hahahaha. Such a shame it's not real money. Have a good rest of the day. Love
Clare xxxx