[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2011 15:46:27 +0100

Hi Senn, I'm glad you had a good day yesterday and your tea so yummy I love
tomato sauce on my chips too. I enjoyed my fishcake with chips and mushy peas
from the chippy and my all important medicine with that yummy aero caramel
mousse and mini twirls later and had orange clubs with a good old cuppa in the
afternoon. I always say I'm going clubbing the chocolate kind being much better
than the real thing of course there's just no contest. Today chilling out with
my all important medicine yet again. Just had chocolate cake with a good old
cuppa. For tea it's jacket potatoes with cheese bacon and beans and of course
that yummy aero caramel mousse and later will have some more of those mini
twirls. My parents brought them back for me from their holiday. Can't believe
that's over a week ago now time flies for sure. Glad you having a good day and
had your medicine and glad cinders number 2 has now done her chores haha. Your
tea sounds good but you can have my salad haha. Yes it's so sad when our
favourite programmes finish we miss them for sure. It's a good thing our soaps
never finish as if they did there would be nothing else on the telly for me as
not much else I like although I'm looking forward to the x factor tonight of
course. I did miss home and away though when it took a summer break so I'm very
happy now it's back making up for lost time. Our weather is warm but very windy
so it seems we have a bit of that hurricane oh dear not good. I'm so glad I'm
not out in that awful wind and I know you are too as we both don't like the
wind. Have a good day. Love Clare xxxx.

Hi there Clare,
glad you had a good chill out day yesterday and of course had that all
important medicine. smiles.
I as usual had mine this morning with my coffee.
Hope you enjoyed your tea last night.
I had a cheese and onion quiche with chips and salad, oh and tomato sauce on
the chips, yummy.
The book I got is another doctor who book, that's all I seem to get now days,
nothing else out there that I like for now.
Caught up with this weeks episode of torchwood yesterday, one more episode and
its finished. sob sob.
Been doing dusting today, I'm warn out now. smiles.
Going to catch up on the e mails now.
Have a good afternoon.
Take care.
Senn.