[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 18:41:45 +0100

Hi Senn, oh, I'm so happy you liked my lovely weekend and yes my family had a
lovely time too. Glad you went to Yarmouth in the past yes it's a lovely place.
Yes I thought of you while making the brownies as I know they your favourite.
Oh I would love aero icecream so yummy so must try it. I didn't know about it
so glad you told me. I love the mars icecream though so yummy. I'm so happy you
had a lovely weekend too with family there and hope your hi fi will soon be
fixed. Glad you been doing tapes and copying music. Well I enjoyed Janet's
blind club as always with the usual games and cake with a good old cuppa shame
not chocolate but still yummy. I'm now making up for that lack of medicine as
having a caramel bar and for tea I had that yummy aero mousse after those yummy
pies from Greg's. I hope you had a good day too. Our weather isn't good again
it's cold windy and raining. Well I'm now ready to chill out after such a
hectic but lovely time much needed. Love Clare xxxx

Hi there Clare,
welcome back, missed you. smiles.
I'm so pleased to hear that you had a lovely time with your aunt.
It was nice to hear how you spent your time together, that's so nice.
Oh you made some brownies? my favourite, yum yum.
Sounds like you got your chocolate fix in a big way, winning some and having
lots at your aunts.
Did you know you can get aero ice cream? its aero chocolate with ice cream
inside. yummy.
I'm pleased your family had a good time away too.
We have been to Yarmouth, ages ago though, its a nice place.
I have been busy copying and doing friend's tapes.
We had family visiting over the weekend, that was nice.
My Hi - Fi has gone in to be fixed, my brother took it on Saturday, don't know
how long its going to take.
Anyway, it was very nice hearing all your news.
Take care.
Senn.