[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 09:53:34 +0100

Good morning Senn
How are you today?
I feel so good had a really good sleep
Senn,nice to catch up with all my emails up to date now thank goodness
Nice you went to sainsburys the otgher day and your neice stayed with you pity
you never had the take away though
glad you got your chocks fixed hahahahaha
I love the choclate luxery cadsburys biscuits in marks and spencers they were
on offer last week for only £3.50 a box
very nice indeed

I am looking arund at the moment I want a pussy cat biscuit barrell or doggy
biscuit barell none in our Argos that is normally where they sell them

I used to have a teddy bear biscuit barrell 4 years ago got broken as made of
pot I was so upset over that it was so cute and had hat for the lid bowler hat.

I need to do correspondent tapes now two come in today
horray
opened my windows in flat very hot in here today muggy and humid oh dear not
good is it?

Right chat later