[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 14:17:37 +0100

Hi Senn, Oh, chocolate rain would be ideal for us for sure and free chocolate
cool yea. Oh if only. We wish. Having chocolate on tap like we have water would
be so amazing. Well our weather was very showery yesterday and is the same
today too and it's very windy oh dear so have the best place home keeping warm
for sure. Ah such a shame your brother didn't come yesterday but glad you went
shopping and of course stocked up on that all important medicine it just has to
be done. An essential part of life haha. Well I had a good chill out Saturday
and yes enjoyed the x factor of course I'm getting used to the new judges I
like them. I like Kelly Rowland and Gary Barlow the best so far. I'm sure Gary
will be known as the next Mr nasty though as he tells it like it is. I enjoyed
family fortunes too. Had hot dogs for tea so I had sausage yet again but very
good. I had my all important choc fix of course and will do the same today too.
Look forward to being out tomorrow for the day with auntie Pearl. Keep you
posted how it goes. It's hard to believe that this time next week I will be
staying with her it will be lovely. OH dear you not having much luck with your
emails at the moment. Yes think guide is now getting her own back hahahaha.
It's such a pain for sure but hope you have better luck today. You had your
work cut out with all those emails as they mounted up over a couple of days
when it wouldn't work. Have a good day. Love Clare xxxx.

Hi Clare,
oh wouldn't that be great? raining chocolate, it can rain all time that way.
smiles. Free chocolate, brilliant.
Glad the weather was okay your way yesterday, sounds like we had the same
weather, didn't get any rain at all.
Its okay here at the moment, hope it is there to.
Your sausage, chips and peas sound yummy.
Glad you got your choc medicine of course.
Hope you enjoyed the X factor last night.
We went to sainsbury yesterday, stocked up on that all important medicine of
course. smiles.
My brother didn't come yesterday, he has taken the weekend of as he comes round
after work usually.
What a nightmare it was yesterday, couldn't get my e mails till after ten last
night, now I'm way behind.
I think guide is getting her back on me for what I said about her. smiles.
I listened to two magazines yesterday afternoon.
Not sure what I'm going to do later.
Hope you have a lovely day and get your choc fix of course. smiles.
Senn.