[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "Carol O'Connor" <missbossyboots33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "guide Chat List" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2011 11:32:57 +0100

Good morning senn

I always put double n on end of your name easier then the way guide says it

Well Senn your day yesterday sounded lovely Oh I like sainsburys but our is
good half an hour away in car that is why we use morrisons and asda and tesco
only 15 minutes away from my flat

Oh glad you got your chocks stocked up great
what are you having for sunday lunch
I have decided on minced beef and mashed potatos and mixed begegetables yummy
duck quacked on vegetables hahahahahaha duck needs feeding i supposed

If you get it where it says sorry cannot recieve emails try again later
What i do is just switch off at the mains half way through then turn my tower
on guess what
it does the trick the emails start coming in then
Smart ars now aren't I?

always was

  Senn going to pizza hut tomorrow horray
Julie wayne boys and me great looking forward to that now as bank holidays are
so boring and depressing
Julie told me going about 1pm tomorrow horray shall look forward to that now
its in our town centre which is 15 minutes away in car
yippee more food hahahehehehehe
Right take care