[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2011 13:02:47 +0100

Hi Senn, Oh, I agree with you about guide for sure. Well I don't mind you not
sharing the rain you can have that all to yourself hahahaha. Oh if only it was
chocolate rain now there's a thought. Then we wouldn't mind the rain we would
want it all the time to supply us with our all important medicine and it would
be free not bad going. Yes you would love those rice crispy bars as I do for
sure I just had a caramel one. Glad you were able to do your shopping yesterday
and glad you managed to dodge the rain that was very lucky. Your tea so yummy.
We enjoyed our yummy chippy I had sausage with my chips and mushy peas and
yummy aero mousse and later had a caramel kitkat so got my medicine and glad
you did too. Have a good Saturday. I'm chilling out. At least it's sunny here
so hope it is there too. Is your brother coming over? If so have a lovely time.
I'm looking forward to the x factor later of course. Love Clare xxxx

Hi Clare,
I think that guide needs to go for spelling lessons and pronunciations  of
words lessons too. smiles.
Sorry to hear that you had rain today, I like to share you know. smiles.
We had rain this morning and then later in the afternoon with thunder, not nice.
That's a shame that you couldn't go to your friends today because of the
weather, hope you get to go soon.
Oh I had my medicine today, had chocolate biscuits. yum.
Those rice crispy serial bars sound so yummy, will have to try them for sure.
The special K ones are yummy too.
We managed to get out this afternoon and do my super drug shopping plus we got
a some groceries as well.
It started to rain about a hour later after we got back, we were lucky there.
For tea we had left over cauliflower  cheese, potato wedges and sausages,
yummy. very nice.
I listened to this weeks torchwood earlier, that was good.
Anyway, hope you have a nice weekend.
Take care.
Senn.