[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:49:43 +0100

Hi Senn, oh yes I know what you mean about guide saying Jean wrong even though
it's spelt right such a pain but so funny she's definitely confused. OH dear,
it seems you have sent the rain over to us now. It's been raining non stop so
far. My parents decided to go shopping tomorrow instead of today so I have not
been able to visit my friend Pat a shame but there will be lots of other times
so that's ok. Glad you had a good chill out day yesterday and your tea so
yummy. Have a good chill out today as I will we have the best place home
keeping warm for sure. Hope you get that all important medicine as I will of
course goes without saying. Just had a chocolate rice crispy cereal bar so
yummy. I love both the plain ones and the caramel ones a nice change for me.
How cool you like cereal bars too so yet another thing to add to our long list.
Well I think I copied off you the copycat I am haha. Have a good day. Love
Clare xxxx

Hi there Clare,
so far the computer is still working okay, better not say that too soon, might
decide to play up again.
Talking about words that guide doesn't say properly, when I spell the name Gene
properly guide doesn't say it right, let me show you, the word is Jean, I'm
sure that's the right spelling, guide says Jane, poor woman she's confused!
smiles.
Oh I'm glad you are having better weather than us, its raining again this
morning, not nice. Hope you don't have rain.
I'm really pleased you enjoyed having your nephew there yesterday, that's a
shame you couldn't go for a bike ride with him and your parents, I'm sure you
would of enjoyed it and your nephew would love you to go along as well.
From what you said, it sounds like cakes with vegetable in are popular, that's
the first time really that I have heard of cakes made that way.
Glad you got your choc fix yesterday, I didn't but will be making up for it
later.
I like serial bars too. yum.
Your tea sounds nice that you had yesterday, I like tuna but with mayo.
We had cauliflower  cheese, oh the ducks have started again. smiles. Anyway,
had that with chips and a vegetable burger, it was nice.
Not sure what I'm going to do today yet, thought I would catch up on the e
mails first.
Hope you have a nice day.
Take care.
Senn.