[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 21:19:05 +0100

Hi Senn I'm so happy you had a nice time with your brothers there as always and
your lam dinner so yummy. Fancy not having a pudding but so happy you making up
for lost time with that all important choc fix. OH dear not good you hit your
head on the shower but glad it didn't hurt. I knew there was something wrong
when you went without that all important choc fix so that's a good one you can
stick to of course haha. Yes the x facto was good but seemed very strange
without Simon although the new judges seem nice so think it will be ok. Gary
Barlow from Take That is one of the judges he's very good. Kelly Rowland one of
the Destiny's child singers is also a judge and there's another girl but don't
know who she is as never heard of her. Louis Walsh is still there though the
only original judge left. It's just the auditions so a few funny ones that gave
me a good laugh but there were some very good ones too. Before that I listened
to celebrity family fortunes. It was 2 Corrie stars with their real life
families competing. It was Steve Macdonald and his family and Chesney Brown and
his family. Steve and his family won. Going to watch celebrity Millionaire now
as it's soap stars. It's on tomorrow night too. For tea it was cheese and smoky
bacon crispy bakes and that yummy aero caramel mousse and later had a caramel
bar so my choc fix in a big way. Our weather has been like yours. Yes strange
weather for sure. Glad you caught up with your magazines. Well let's go over to
our lovely prince Malcolm's to help him with all those yummy chocolaty goodies.
He has my favourites there I love twirls. The chocolate kind being better than
the dancing kind of course haha. Have a good day tomorrow. I will be chilling
out ready for the dance at night. Love Clare xxxx