[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 18:52:32 +0100

Hi Senn, oh fancy you not liking salad either so there we go again. Yet another
thing to add to our long list of things in common. Yes I enjoyed my sausages
and burgers last night for sure yummy. OH no worries there. Even though I have
no choc buttons left I still have lots of other chocolaty goodies in my stash
to keep me going for, well, err, about 5 minutes hahahaha. I don't mind the
white choc buttons but I prefer the milk ones. I had a twirl last night. Well
hope you had a good chill out day today and had your choc fix most important.
My day was lovely as you may have already seen. Barbara, Sarah and Karen are
such lovely people. I enjoyed the walk in the park and the garden, the lunch
out and going to Barbara's house. We were very lucky with the weather it's been
sunny here. Hope it's been the same there. I'm having my choc fix in a big way
of course with my aero mousse after my chicken pie for tea and now a twirl.
Love Clare xxxx