[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 20:16:41 +0100

Hi Senn, I'm so glad you having a good chill out day and had your choc fix of
course like me. Glad you copied music I know you love doing that. Oh if only I
could do it that would be so cool. Oh that's so cool you used to make up games
with your niece. Tell me more about them as some good ideas would be very much
appreciated. It will be so cool to play some different games instead of the
same ones all the time and the same with my nephew if you have any ideas I
would love to hear them. Oh that's very good they don't bring Christmas things
out in your part of the world till November. That's how it should be. I mean
bringing them out in August is just ridiculous. I know we all love Christmas
and the build up to it but that's going way too far. Time goes by fast enough
without wishing it away haha. I'm sure you had something yummy for tea. We had
meatballs with mash and I had that yummy aero mousse and choc buttons later.
I'm now in the interval of the soaps as you may have already guessed as you
know me so well haha. Our weather has been the same as yours this afternoon.
Well keep you posted on my day out on Wednesday I'm looking forward to it and
they say on the weather forecast it will be a good day so let's hope they get
it right but no doubt we will soon find something to do no matter what the
weather. Have a good day tomorrow. I'm doing the same as today and of course
having the usual goodies. Love Clare xxxx