[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 14:43:47 +0100

Hi Senn, oh how cool you love hot dogs too so yet another thing to add to our
very long list of things we have in common. Well it's not sunny here but at
least it's not raining. Well I'm having my usual chill out chocolate filled day
and will do the same tomorrow but I'm looking forward to going out on Wednesday
with my new friends at the blind club Barbara, Sarah and Karen it will be
lovely. Not sure what's for tea yet. It's lovely having my niece Meghan here
but we not playing games as she's not old enough to understand but I'm sure she
won't be long before she's playing games with me it will be so cool. I hope you
have a good day and of course get your choc fix. Love Clare xxxx