[guide.chat] To Senn

Good morning Senn

Oh that is good of your brother to have tea with you all

nice of him to look at your hi fi system  for you.

Mine is 5 years old will not part from it because its got double deck tape deck
on bottom and believe me they are very hard to come by nowdays you can only get
one tape deck
I like to put cd on and record music for my friends abroad
yes so ideal

Oh your tea sounded nice
Spaggetti Bolonaires wow i never expected to spell that just guess good guess
too
I am having steak pie and mashed potatos and mixed vegetables and gravy
granuals where you mix in jug yummy
keep changing my mind but now have decided now for definete
have nice day
Love Carol x.x.x.x.