[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 20:07:48 +0100

Hi Senn, oh so happy you finally went shopping this morning. Oh that's such a
shame you couldn't get an N86 phone like I have and your friend has but glad
you getting on well with the c5. Yes the n86 phone is ideal as it has good size
buttons. I haven't seen the c5 so not sure what that's like. Glad you had a
good chill out day. Well I had a good chill out day and enjoyed my sausage with
chips and mushy peas from the chippy and yummy aero mousse as well as chocolate
cake with a cuppa this afternoon and chocolate buttons later. I had a lovely
surprise. I had a phone call from Barbara she's still taking me out with Sarah
and Karen on Wednesday as we arranged how cool I'm really looking forward to
that. We hope to go walking somewhere and then have lunch out so let's hope
it's nice weather. If it's raining though we could go tenpin bowling how cool I
will suggest that as I'm so determined to get out with them no matter what and
of course it's my free week with no clubs so that's worked out well. That's why
we arranged to go out on that week. It makes more sense than going on my
busiest week doesn't it? Anna replied to my text I sent her earlier she and
Keith are on their way to Edinburgh for the weekend to see the tattoo and the
castle not bad going. OH they so lucky they get lots of holidays but shame they
not so lucky with the weather this time but I know it won't bother them so
much. Have a good weekend. We have no plans. Love Clare xxxx