[guide.chat] To Senn

  • From: "clare moulds" <clare@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Guide Chat" <guide.chat@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 22:56:58 +0100

Hi Senn oh yes your place is just like ours it has all the facilities it's
never ending but so amazing. The only thing ours doesn't have is a Macdonald's
or a burger king. Oh no surprise there that your burger king closed as it
wasn't doing so well with being so near to Macdonald's not a good idea at all
too much competition. Oh fancy your mum not driving either but wishes she had
learnt years ago so there we go again yet another thing to add to our long list
of things in common how amazing. Well I will soon be in the land of nod. Have a
good day tomorrow. Keep you posted on mine. Love Clare xxxx